Thank you to the many members who took time to attend local 33’s latest General membership meeting! A lively and illuminating discussion regarding our wage scales took place. Some parts of the superseded wage scales in local 33 have not been updated in over six years! While the resulting document did not completely fulfill everyone’s ideals, it was nonetheless unanimously approved! In the opinion of the EB, this represents a significant step forward. Many different perspectives were shared by members over complimentary food drink. Everyone present contributed to a deeper understanding of the challenges we face in our profession and region. The new document is being emailed to the membership and can be found – along with the meeting minutes – on the members page of this local33.afm website.
- Local 33 of the American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR ALL LOCAL 33 OFFICER AND BOARD POSITIONS!
- TFM Unanimously Approves Resolution of Response to Anti-Labor “Powell Doctrine”
- GMM results – New Wage Scales approved!
- IMPORTANT VOTE!! GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – February 6!
- NEW Special Projects Grants are Available! Members Apply Now!
- Last 24 hours: 0
- Last 7 days: 0
- Last 30 days: 0
- Online now: 0